Financial Analyst Interview Guide
Fifty pages long eBook for everyone who wants to ace an interview for financial analyst position.
By Jeremy Hopkins, Consultant at HW Search (Financial Recruitment Agency) and co-author of FinancialAnalystInterviewQuestions.com.
Dear job seeker,
Are you ready to answer the following questions brilliantly?
- What was the worst financial forecast you have made in your life?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Are you familiar with developing business casing and ad-hoc analysis?
- What methodologies do you use while carrying out a financial analysis?
- Why should we hire you and not someone else?
- This job can be repetitive. What would motivate you to do it well every day?
- What is the first thing you do when given a large FA project?
- What was the biggest mistake you did in your job?
It is not easy, is it?
It can be very easy, with my Financial Analyst Interview Guide.
See yourself what the fellow analysts think about it:
I had interviewed at three different companies, and never received a call back or anything. Searching help online, I had found your interview guide and decided to purchase it. Simple to understand and easy to follow, I applied your suggestions in my very next interview. Job offer at one of the big 4 companies followed. Thank you Jeremy!
Angelica Brooks, United States
Answers to personal, behavioral, and technical questions, your guide offers everything one needs to know to ace their interview. I was impressed with the bonus material as well.
Michael Fidgerald, London
I understood why I had failed to get a job for. After reading your book and completely changing my interview preparation, I found new confidence and got an entry level financial analyst position.
Li Manta, Canada
From: Jeremy Hopkins
Augusta, GA, United States
Monday, 6th February 2017
Dear Job Seeker,
I have worked as an interviewer at HW Search, financial recruitment agency, for the past eight years. I have interviewed more than one thousand job applicants for entry level, intermediate and senior positions. Let me tell you something:
Interview for a position of financial analyst belongs to the most difficult interviews. They will test you with personal, behavioral and technical questions, and you will have to present your opinions on various issues, and demonstrate your skills in tricky practical exercises.
I have seen many people fail in the interview. But …
- They failed, not because they lacked the qualification
- They failed, not because they were stupid.
- They failed, not because they could not handle the job.
They failed, simply because they had no idea about how to sell themselves in an interview and what the interviewers wanted to hear from them.
How could they succeed? They were fresh graduates, technicians, young people, in all good means. But they were not good in the art of acing an interview. That wasn’t their field of expertise… Nobody told them what they should do, what questions they should expect and what answers they should choose. They failed.
But times have changed, for both of us. I do not interview dozens of candidates each week, as I did before. But I am very active in the sphere of interview coaching, and wrote an eBook that can help you to understand what really matters in an interview for financial analyst position.
- I am going to show you brilliant answers to twenty most common interview questions for financial analysts. It doesn’t matter if you just graduated, or have ten years of experience under your belt. There is a good answer for everyone!
- I am going to demonstrate, on practical examples, how to flourish in practical exercises and personality tests.
- I will show you how to make a great impression on the interviewers.
- To summarize it, I will show you how to ace your financial analyst interview.
But let’s see. Maybe you are prepared, and do not need my help. Can you answer the following questions brilliantly?
- Why do you want to become a financial analyst?
- What was the biggest mistake you did in your job?
- Describe a situation when you had problems to communicate something to your boss or your colleagues.
- Have you created month-end sales reports? Describe how you progressed.
- What profitability models have you used for forecasting a project? Which model do you consider the best one?
- Why should we hire you?
It is not easy, is it? It will be very easy with my Financial Analyst Interview Guide!
See the sample from the book below: (If you can not see it properly on your screen, click here to download the .PDF file.)
This was just one interview question. A small fraction of 50 pages long, highly specialized eBook, in which you’ll find:
- Brilliant sample answers to twenty most common financial analyst interview questions.
- Personality test, together with right answers to test questions.
- Practical exercises companies use to interview financial analysts.
- Two winning interview strategies you can use to to stand out from the crowd of other applicants.
- … and much more
All information from someone who has interviewed more than a thousand applicants for various FA positions. Can you imagine anything better to help you getting this job? I can’t. . . .
- Format: eBook (.pdf file, you can read it on your computer, tablet, smart phone, kindle)
- Author: Jeremy Hopkins
- Pages: 50
- Published in 2014, updated for 2017 (*latest update: 7th January 2017)
- Average customer rating:
- (59 reviews from four different countries)
But Wait! That’s Not All!
You will get the following bonuses for FREE with your purchase!
15 Most Common Interview Questions and Answers – FREE gift [eBook]
You will learn how to answer the following questions:
- Can you tell me something about yourself?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your weaknesses?
- And ten other common interview questions job seekers struggle with.
This priceless guide will help you and your loved ones in any interview, for many years to come.
I Will Get a Job! – FREE gift
- Popular recording from my friend, recruitment consultant from Europe.
- Teaches you everything you need to know to win the hearts of your interviewers
- One-hour long, mp3 format
Purchase Financial Analyst Interview Guide today, and get these two priceless products for FREE. It can’t get any better than this, can it?
Interview for financial analyst position does not have to be stressful, or difficult. You can be the one who interviews with confidence and gives brilliant answers to all they questions. Download the eBook today, and ace your interview!
All people kept telling me that I was young and inexperienced, and would fail to get a job of financial analyst. But I did not let them discourage me. I did more than the others, I purchased your guide and followed the advice, and I also practiced my interview answers. I gained new confidence and they soon offered me a position of a financial analyst in one of the biggest insurance companies. Thank you Jeremy, for both your guide and your answers to my additional questions.
Caren Cowell, United States
General interview preparation is not sufficient.
You need to prepare especially for financial analyst interview.
With this eBook:
- You will be ready to impress your interviewers, telling them exactly what they want to hear.
- You will respond to all tough questions with brilliant interview answers.
- You will be the one who gets the call after the interview.
Risk Free 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
If you don’t like the Financial Analyst Interview Guide for ANY reason, or no reason at all, just let me know within 60 days and I’ll give you a full refund.
Just drop me a message to my personal address jeremy[at]financialanalystinterviewquestions[dot]com with your name and transaction details. No questions asked, just a full refund!
Test it out for yourself. Try my professional Interview Guide in your next interview. Once you’ve tried it, I’m confident you’ll keep it forever and will be more than happy about your purchase. But if not, all you have to do is to ask for a refund. There’s nothing you can lose with your purchase.
Your personal job interview coach
P.S. Feel free to send me an email if you are still not sure how this guide will help you to get a job. I try my best to answer all messages within twelve hours.