If you apply for a position of Finance Analyst at Wells Fargo, it will be more difficult than in other companies. While you typically need to flourish in one interview only, at Wells Fargo you will have to pass phone, screening and personal interview, and even a role play in some cases.
Let me give you some insights regarding this interview.
Questions to expect
Obviously, there will be many questions you can find on the pages of our website. But apart from that, you can expect some questions that will test your personality, as well as your suitability for working environment at Wells Fargo. It goes about the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at Wells Fargo?
- How did you hear about this job?
- Why did you decided for this position?
- Have you ever worked at a bank before?
- Explain a time when you were very busy and needed to prioritize the tasks ahead of you.
- Describe a time when you have effectively resolved another person’s request. What was the situation and what kinds of information did you gather to help assist in resolving this request?
- What do you think is a main duty of an analyst at Wells Fargo?
They will also check your background, and call at least one of your previous employers to get feedback on your abilities. This is a standard procedure, and a good one. Low job hopping rates at WF demonstrate that they know what they do when hiring employees.
I suggest you to do the following to improve your chances of getting an analyst job at Wells Fargo.
- Study our website carefully, and prepare answers to technical questions.
- Purchase the interview guide from Jacob Gates, and learn the secrets of their interviewing process.
Doing this should suffice to ace your FA interview at Wells Fargo.
Note: This is a sponsored post.